DXsoft Products /
AALog v 3.8.0 Build 1211
AALog Version history | Downloads and Registration
A comprehensive logger program designed for amateur radio station operators. It has convenient interface, a good set of tools, and is fast and very easy to use. It looks like your good old paper logbook and the has benefits of a computer logger. It can be integrated with the CW terminal program CwType, morse decoder CwGet and RTTY/PSK31 software TrueTTY. Also you can use AAVoice for voice operations. AALog is LoTW and eQSL.cc compatible.
Platform: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
The authors program overview
Main features of AALog:
Keeping multiple logs for single callsign as one huge log. For example I have main everyday log and several logs for different contests.
Keeping multiple logs that have different callsigns with the overview of every log. For example you have 3 different callsigns in your family or you are the QSL-manager of the several amateur stations.
- Entering QSO online as well as offline.
- Checking the database for repeated QSO (dups).
- Directing the antenna and calculating the distance to the DX.
- Editing the QSO database.
- Sorting the contacts made in the log by time, callsign, frequency and mode.
- Filtering the contacts by any field.
- Quering contacts by any field.
- Tracing QSOs for DXCC, WAZ, P-75-P, WAS, WAJA, JCC, JCG, WAIP, Russia, RDA, DPF, DDFM, WAU, WPX and many other. User can add own awards into the list
- Built-in QSL-manager database.
- Locator grid support.
- Detailed prefix list.
- Compiling a file with contacts data from multiple logs.
- Printing the log.
- Printing any size QSL-label and envelope labels.
- Export to ADIF format.
- Export to text file.
- Import from ADIF format.
- Import from LoTW report.
- Import from Cabrillo format.
- Import from AATest.
Digital modes: You can use TrueTTY for RTTY and PSK31 and CwType/CwGet for CW operations and AAVoice for voice keying.
External databases: AALog can get information from Buckmaster HamCall CD-ROM, QRZ CD-ROM, RAC CD-ROM (Flying horse) and Russian Internet Callbook.
Also you can use QSL-managers databases GoList, QSL Routes, WinQSL.